Monday, October 8, 2012

Casey loved conference ... and is getting transferred!!!

Hey, guys!
First off, General Conference was awesome! Uctdorf and Holland dominated! I love conference so much! It got me so psyched! We watched it at the church building, and the Sherwoods made chili dogs for Sat., and fried chicken for Sun.! It was awesome... except now I only have one conference left on my mission... Oh well. And the whole 18 year old elders and 19 year old sisters... that's insane! Sounds like Devin and Shelby have less time than they thought to prep for a mish now lol!  
Author came to conference, and liked it pretty well; I don't know how much he was able to take in (it's a lot of info for a newcomer), and the other elders had a gator come named Doc (that's right, Doc... I love it!). What were y'alls favorite talks? Or else, what did you learn?
Second off, I'm getting transferred! To John's Creek, with an Elder Rogers, on a bike. Elder 'I' is staying in Jackson Inner with Elder Boman (from Jackson Outer) and Elder Everett is white-wash training in PeachTree Corners, while Jackson Outer is getting white-washed by sisters... What a big change up! (White-washed means both elders are being transferred out of an area). Elder 'I' served in John's Creek, so he has been telling me all about it; sounds like fun! I will miss some things about Jackson, but to tell you the truth, I'm sorta sick of Jackson and the lack of progress, so hopefully this will be a change for the better. Elder Bowers is heading to Dahlonega, so I'm telling him all about it lol what a cowinkadink.
Dad, visiting your mission area sounds way awesome! It's cool that people remembered you, I don't know if anywhere aside from Kennesaw would remember me, but who knows?
Up in Conyers today, playing ball, and e-mailing, since the libraries are closed for Columbus Day. It's always fun to hang with the guys.
Go Cougars! That's my boys! Elder Dickson, 1; Elder Boman, 0 lol! What's their record?
Too bad about Nebraska... good thing I'm still not really getting into it lol. I still can't really wrap my mind around being from Nebraskaaaa now; I've never been there lol!
This week has been slow... been tracting like crazy and trying to see people who pretty much disappeared on us... not much else to report.
How is everyone? Tell me what's going on in the life and times of the Nebraskaaaaa Dicksons! Love you all! 
 
Church is true, Book is blue, and God is a Mormon! 
Love, 
Elder Casey Guy Dickson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Casey Guy Dickson

Casey Guy Dickson
Called to serve in the Georgia Atlanta North Mission (July 2011 to July 2013)