Monday, September 24, 2012

Conference is coming up!

The Fam!
I have wanted to do those sidewalk photos I sent last time for a while, and I finally found the perfect spot for it, lol!
I still think it's so cool Devin and Shelby are working; how do ya like it? How does it like y'all? Do ya ever work at the same time? I really hope Mom's job sitch will work out; y'all are all in my prayers constantly.
Darn for BYU; sounds like they have had a rough couple of weeks; glad Utah did too, though lol! Go Nebraskaaa!
Pretty sure we are watching conference at the church; hopefully we can get Author and a few other gators there, as well as some less-actives in our area. At every conference I have had so far in the mish, someone has gotten baptized as a result of watching it, and seeing for themselves that these men are prophets, seers, and revelators (A girl named Elizabeth in Conyers that the zls baptized, and both Jerry and Keya in Kennesaw!). I'm sooooooooo excited for conference, it's like the Superbowl for missionaries, lol!
The week hasn't been much different that it has been already; Been trying to find and teach and testify, and I know we'll find them! Author is a great guy, and would be golden if we didn't have to wait so long for him to be able to progress; others have dropped us or disappeared off the face of the earth. We have found a few this week, so we'll see what happens.
Thanks for all the love and support over the past year; I have always appreciated the candy and the notes y'all send to me, I promise to send y'all some soon. Devin's package is being sent today, pray that it gets there before his birthday, lol! Take luck! 
 
Love, Your grown-up son/ bestest friend/big bro,
Elder Casey Guy Dickson
 
Elder Everett (our fearless district leader) and I.

Elder Boman (Elder Everett's companion) and I looking tough.

Elder Indriamiarina starring as Morpheus in The Matrix, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Casey Guy Dickson

Casey Guy Dickson
Called to serve in the Georgia Atlanta North Mission (July 2011 to July 2013)