Monday, November 28, 2011

Stuffed with turkey, as expected

Casey and the fall colors of Georgia.
It's all good, I know y'all are pretty busy; good to hear from you, though. I had a pretty cool Thanksgiving; three of them, actually! On Wednesday we were invited over to an early family Thanksgiving dinner with someone in the ward; on Thanksgiving itself, we ate at the Bishop's father's home; on Saturday, we were invited on the spot to a less-active members late Thanksgiving! My pants are bursting at the seams lol! I've never eaten so well, nor have I ever had three thanksgivings in a row! That's not all; we were given all the left-overs; we have been feasting like kings for the past few days!
Things are still well here with my new companion and I; we are doing a lot of driving around to find less-actives and formers; we gotta learn how to keep better track of our miles so we don't use them all.
Go, Nebraska! Go Cougars! Sounds great, can't wait to hear how they do!
Yes, I remember Daniel! I guess it's too late now, but say hi to the Hillams for me and wish them a happy Thanksgiving!
Not too much is going on in our area yet; it's been a lot of less-active work, and working with the members to get referrals; since there are no neighborhoods, tracting has been difficult. Still, with an eye single to the glory of God, and a perfect brightness of hope, we diligently press on in the work of the Lord!
The members we have met so far are pretty awesome! They always offer to feed us and try to find us referrals, which is pretty cool!
I don't have a lot of time to write, so I'll leave you with a late Happy Thanksgiving, and and early Happy Holidays! Keep up the good work!
 
Love,
Elder Dickson

P..S. I sent everyone a written letter, so keep an eye out for it! I'm mailing yours today, so yours will be a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Casey Guy Dickson

Casey Guy Dickson
Called to serve in the Georgia Atlanta North Mission (July 2011 to July 2013)