Monday, September 12, 2011

A little more Casey from Georgia ...

Hey, guys, what's up?!
Things are great here in the land of Georgia; the sky is blue, the church is true, and I'm loving it! My only qualm is that we keep almost dying lol; there are no bike trails, and very few sidewalks, plus people don't stop at the line or look both ways, so we always gotta be careful around cars. My district leader put it this way: "Georgia has the appearance of sidewalks, but denies the power thereof"! Funny guy! But it's all good, and I am having so much fun and learning so much!
 
Devin- How's school going? How's football? How's Psych? How's TOR? How's BYU doing? How's life? Let me know what's going down lol. Also, could you please get me some addresses from my friends so I can mail them? Kristen Wheelhouse, Bri Mason, Mckall Conners, Skyler Bauer, Christian Peterson, Cory & Andrea Jensen, and anyone else who wants my address. You can get onto my profile to get their addresses; ask if it's ok with them first, obviously, then give them mine. You and Shelby know my password and username anyway. Thanks! Is your Mormon.org profile up?
 
Shelby- How's volleyball? How's school? What's going down? What's going up? I wanna know; can you show me? I wanna know about the strangers like me! Miss teasing you sometimes, so I just annoy my companion, but it's not the same lol. Stay sweet!
 
Mom- Hey, Howdy, Hey! How's life? The kids behaving themselves? How's coaching? How's work? How's moving coming along? How is the ward doing? Is it ok if you get Tragen's and Richie's and Jeff's Mission addresses so I can mail them? Thanks! Is your Mormon.org profile up? Thanks for the bike; works great!
 
Dad- Already sent ya an e-mail. Can I please get a photo of me just before my mission for Mormon.org? Thanks! Keep up the good work!
 
E-mail me anytime! Miss and love ya'll!
 
Love, Elder Dickson
 
P.S. Please send money and goodies! lol jk. But seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Casey Guy Dickson

Casey Guy Dickson
Called to serve in the Georgia Atlanta North Mission (July 2011 to July 2013)